Friday, July 20, 2007
The story of the massacre of the crew of the Altalena is a very important one which must never be forgotten. It reveals the hypocricy of the left when they talk of how terrible "the murderer" Yigal Amir was for killing one man (who, as it so happens, was one of the murderers who opened fire on the Altalena), whilst at the same time they whitewash and even glorify the actions of the Marxists within the Palmach, who killed so many good Jews on the Altalena; it reminds us of the lengths that these people will go to prevent the rising of a real, proud Jewish State; and it shows us how naive and stupid some people are for their overwhelming belief that pacifist actions will suffice when fighting against the injustices perpetrated by these people.
Posted by Ivri at 3:32 am
- Va'Etchanan: With All Your Soul
- The Holocaust That Is Overshadowed by the Destruct...
- The "Crybaby Culture" of Modern-Day Israel
- 59 Years Since the Sinking of the Altalena
- Time To Arise From The Ground
- Returning To Chomesh!!!
- Devarim: Moses Speaks!
- Fact: And I Will Do To You What I Wanted To Do To ...
- ▼ July (8)
- ► 2006 (152)