Tuesday, January 30, 2007
What a sad day for Yerushalayim, Ir HaKodesh, as even our Holiest City is not spared from the evil forces lined against us:
Jerusalem registers its first gay couple
And this is probably only the beginning (G-D forbid!)...
...Oh yeah, and it seems that we are reaping the fruits of the ludicrously lenient criteria of the "Law of Return," and non-Jewish immigration from the FSU in general:
'Satanist' teens allegedly burn flag
It is also interesting to note that the main headline was that the teens burned an Israeli flag - not that they burned Mezuzot...
This should just remind all of us here what's at stake. Three murdered Jews in Eilat is barely the tip of the iceberg. Because of the degradation of Torah and Kedushat Eretz Yisrael, the entire Nation suffers - be it from the Arab problem or spiritual malignancy. We [i]all[/i] suffer because of this, and we must fight against it with every fibre of our bodies... May G-D have Mercy on us, and may He exact Retribution on the evil elements and individuals who have caused us so much grief and agony!
Posted by Ivri at 10:22 am
- Continuing The Fight Against "Jews For Jesus"
- A Vort for Parashat Beshalach
- The State of Israel Continues to Decay... And Am Y...
- Righting the Wrongs of the Past Through Ahavat Yis...
- It's Like the Blind Leading the Blind... How Much ...
- Parshat Bo: "Oh, After Midnight"
- Bo: "Donkey-Holiness"
- Plant a Tree in Israel!
- Parshat Va'era
- Understand Well, My Brothers...
- About HaShem
- Psalm 125: Judging Scholars Favorably
- No Breach in Our Street
- Parshat Shemot - "Down in Old Egypt Land"
- Beards Carry No Immunity, by Rabbi Meir Kahane
- ***Attention*** Gush Etzion Residents Are Arrested...
- Protest the Imminent Release of Hundreds of Terror...
- Parshat Vayechi: Living With Faith
- Just Not Here!
- Psalm 31: "My Times Are in Your Hand"
- 500 Shekel Fine
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2006 (152)